Dr. Lisa Burkett and our friendly staff know the importance of communication when it comes to your dental health. You can rest assured that whether you’re coming in for a consultation for implants, veneers, or anything in between, you’ll be well informed and all your questions will be answered. We aren’t a volume-centered practice, so you’ll get the personal attention you deserve.
Dr. Burkett and our team promise always to:
- Provide ethical, personalized prosthodontic and cosmetic dental treatment
- Listen to your concerns, respect your desires, and support you throughout the process
- Offer accessible, practical education and encouragement, so you finish with an incredible smile and the knowledge needed to keep it healthy for life
- Ensure you are as comfortable as possible by offering a pillow or blanket if desired
Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, to ensure your comfort and a successful treatment outcome.
- We have an in-house laboratory with two technicians: one who specializes in dentures, partials, and splints, and another certified tech who is a ceramist and crown and bridge technician.
- We have an intraoral scanner to eliminate the material for impressions, as well as a 3D printer to expedite some types of treatment.
Dr. Burkett and our team are excited to meet you. We’d love to help you achieve a beautifully healthy smile. Just call our Austin prosthodontic office and schedule a visit!