What Sets Us Apart
Dr. Lisa Burkett and our friendly staff know the importance of communication when it comes to your dental health. You can rest assured that whether you’re coming in for a consultation for implants, veneers, or anything in between, you’ll be well informed and all your questions will be answered. We aren’t a volume-centered practice, so you’ll get the personal attention you deserve.
Dr. Burkett and our team promise always to:
- Provide ethical, personalized prosthodontic and cosmetic dental treatment
- Listen to your concerns, respect your desires, and support you throughout the process
- Offer accessible, practical education and encouragement, so you finish with an incredible smile and the knowledge needed to keep it healthy for life
- Ensure you are as comfortable as possible by offering a pillow or blanket if desired
Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, to ensure your comfort and a successful treatment outcome.
- We have an in-house laboratory with two technicians: one who specializes in dentures, partials, and splints, and another certified tech who is a ceramist and crown and bridge technician.
- We have an intraoral scanner to eliminate the material for impressions, as well as a 3D printer to expedite some types of treatment.
Dr. Burkett and our team are excited to meet you. We’d love to help you achieve a beautifully healthy smile. Just call our Austin prosthodontic office and schedule a visit!